User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

The cultural heritage of Tsagarada…

Agia Kiriaki fountain in Tsagarada, PelionAgia Kiriaki fountain is located in Agia Kiriaki district, right next to Agia Kiriaki church.

Is on the main «kalderimi» (cobbled path) that connects Agia Paraskevi district with Damouchari beach.
It was donated by, Dimitrios Finikopoulos and as the inscription testifies, it was built in 23rd of July 1907.

Constructed 23 July 1907

Photo gallery

Location on map